Job: Graphic Designer and Website Content at Waziri e-Commerce Ltd
Presentation of the position
Waziri is looking for a Graphic Designer and Website Content to join our team. He/she will design a wide variety of things on digital media platforms. To be successful in this role, he/she must be self-starter, able to deliver brilliant creative ideas, show strong attention to detail and redefine the e-commerce experiences we can deliver to our customers through the use of eye-catching designs.
- Responsible for all internal e-commerce creative content and development of design concepts for the Waziri website.
- Oversee the site to ensure all content is consistent with the Waziri identity and ensure all products are uploaded correctly and content is displayed correctly.
- Work closely with the IT engineering team to manage core administrative tasks and inventory content.
- Design attractive message designs for various promotional banners/flyers on our social media platform, and website banners/e-flyers for campaigns.
- Create motion visuals and motion graphics, as well as video designs for internal and external Waziri needs.
- Work with the team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Advance our brand identity and UI style while maintaining our design system.
- Perform Waziri site audits to ensure all product content is updated and accurate to improve customer experience.
- Review and approve pending products and update online assortment and replace images that are not attractive.
- Help develop strategic initiatives to improve brand visibility and identity.
Requirements and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts or a related field, an asset
- At least 2-3 years of experience and proficiency in using desktop publishing tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, movement and illustration.
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong command of visual design and communication principles.
- Understanding of digital, print and wearable graphics.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.