Indiana Furniture is launching a new website, IndianaFurniture.com.
Indiana Furniture continues to set new standards for affordable, user-friendly products, and today, they’re making it easy to explore and specify office furniture with the relaunch of IndianaFurniture.com.
This redesigned website allows visitors to seamlessly navigate their portfolio of products and services while providing information and tools to aid decision-making throughout the buying process. With more visuals, improved content, convenient tools and intuitive usability, the redesign offers users additional features such as:
- Product filters that allow users to easily refine the product portfolio by category, type, space and industry.
- Product Pages with an increased number of product images, feature calls, and aggregate information to reduce clicks and multi-page navigation.
- Galleries images, installations, brochures, spec sheets, price lists, and more to effortlessly browse product visuals and design tools.
- Partnership Highlights which include a page to introduce the Edge Design collaboration and captions to signify the range of products offered under the relationship.
- Knowledge Center which provides education and research, as well as more technical information, to ensure that users have the information they need to make decisions with confidence.
- Design tools like drawing symbols, materials and options, and an improved textile showcase to make it easier to specify offices and entire facilities.
“Our goal was to create a more valuable, user-centric and responsive resource across all devices,” said Mike Blessinger, vice president of sales and marketing at Indiana Furniture. “Specifically, we wanted to focus on making it easier for our users to learn and locate valuable information about our products and services, and I think we’ve achieved that.”
Indiana Furniture invites visitors to explore its new website and shares that this is the only start of implementing their plans for the platform, suggesting they have goals for tools and improvements to ensure a dynamic and value-added continuing resource. Indiana Furniture partnered with Gray Loon (GrayLoon.com), an Indiana-based company that specializes in connecting brands to their markets, to determine the design and development of the platform.
To learn more about Indiana Furniture, their products and services, markets served or career opportunities, please visit IndianaFurniture.com.