Dickey Upgrades Website, Application | Fast casual
In an effort to improve the online customer experience, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has revamped its website and app, including Apple and Google Pay.
- Choose a location: When searching for a location, customers can automatically detect the nearest store.
User-friendly menu: The menu presents more choices and reduces the time needed to checkout.
- Static Menu: The channel has added a “Menu at a Glance” showcasing basic menu items in one place.
- Faster loading times: The website has been optimized for web and mobile.
- Improved in-app loyalty: The app has a new design and allows customers to access loyalty accounts directly from the app.
- Custom QR code. The app also includes a “quick view” button with a personalized loyalty QR code that customers can scan to earn rewards right in the app or at checkout.
- Plus, Dickey’s has updated its app to include Apple Pay — another way to pay and enjoy a Texas-style barbecue faster.
“When we reviewed the upgraded website and app, we took a holistic approach to how we could improve the overall Dickey experience for our customers,” said Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue. Restaurants Inc, in the press release. “We looked at functional methods and adopted a mobile-first approach because over 60% of our customers order via a mobile device. The number of clicks and reduction in time needed to complete an order has been reduced by over 40%. Dickey’s is always looking for ways to innovate and delight its customers and we know these new enhancements will provide an even better online experience!”
Dickey’s has 600 locations in nine other countries.